Millennium Chess Genius is an actual Grandmaster competition world champion with a playing strength of 2000 ELO / 2400 USCF. The Millennium ChessGenius program / software defeated world champion Garry Kasparov. Millennium Chess Genius has nearly endless different settings with an unbeatable playing strength of more than 2400 USCF / 2000 ELO. Millennium ChessGenius chess computer is considered the perfect playing partner for Grandmaster Expert Tournament players. Millennium Chess Genius is also suitable for beginners with adjustable playing strength, and a chess trainer to help you learn chess, or improve your chess game. The Millennium ChessGenius program was written by Richard Lang who created the strongest software for Mephisto / Saitek chess computers. The Millennium Chess Genius electronic chess computer set has an ARM Cortex M4 Processor that runs at 48 MHz making it the quickest thinking, and most powerful chess computer ever produced and manufactured for sale. 7 playing languages selectable- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, and Russian. Requires 3 AA batteries (included).
- Millennium ChessGenius, Model M810 is rated at grandmaster playing strength / chess rating of 2400 USCF / 2000 ELO
- Millennium Chess Genius, Model M810 chess computer cabinet measures 12 inches x 11 inches (30 cm x 27.6 cm)
- Millennium ChessGenius, Model M810 electronic chess computer’s chessboard size measures 8 inches x 8 inches (20 cm x 20 cm), and each square measures 1 inch x 1 inch (2.5cm x 2.5 cm)
- Millennium Chess Genius, Model M810 chess computer has magnetic chess pieces with King measuring 2.25″ in height
- Millennium ChessGenius, Model M810 has a large Backlit LCD Display – Bright backlight screen shows moves, teaches, and chess clock