Lexibook Chessman Elite
- The perfect method to learn chess!
- A good start: 64 game levels including 5 « beginners » levels in which the computer encourages its opponent by deliberately sacrificing chessmen.
- To master: a « learning» mode where the computer indicates to the player whether a move is optimal or not
- Motivating: the computer guides the player by giving out hints (« hint » function).
- Advanced: ELO 1800, visualisation of the played moves by LED (luminous diodes), sensitive chess board to memorise all the moves, play against the computer or with another player
- Extra features specially designed for beginners: « training » mode (indicates whether a move is optimal), « hint » (suggest a move), « take back » function (can go back up to 2 moves back)…