See why LATICE (Standard Edition) is such a highly rated strategy game. Be the first player or team to play all of your tiles. Play faster by matching tiles on two or more sides, landing on Sun squares or using wind tiles to shift the tiles on the board. Advanced players will plan their turns ahead of time, strategically use the board and wind tiles, and play both offensively and defensively based on their knowledge of remaining tiles.
A Tropical Getaway: Everyone’s Invited!
Escape to the islands with Latice, a new classic strategy board game where simple rules combine into surprisingly deep strategies.
Match tiles by color or shape. Match on two, three, or four sides to earn extra moves. Use wind tiles to shift other tiles on the board and get ahead. Win by being the first player to play all your tiles.
Enjoy Quality Time
Timeless, high-quality components ensure you have a great experience both now and for years to come.
Latice encourages strategic thinking and development of cognitive, spacial recognition, planning, and interpersonal skills.
We think Latice is more fun than a box full of kittens*! It’s perfect for parties and game nights and a great way to get the fun going and bring guests together.
*Kittens not included.
The Latice (standard edition) game includes 84 cardboard tiles, 14″ game board, 4 tile racks, 32 acrylic stones, box and 11-language instruction booklet (English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
- Latice is a new classic strategy board game for 2-4 players (or teams): you win by being the first to play all of your tiles. Perfect for adults, small parties, kids (ages 6+) or families, fun for everyone!
- Simple rules that combine into surprisingly deep strategies as you learn the game. 3 minutes to learn, 20 minutes to play, a lifetime to master.
- Develops cognitive, spacial recognition, planning and interpersonal skills with no language, age or gender barriers, color-blind accessible through patterns on the tiles.
- We designed Latice without cheap gimmicks because we want you to play it with your friends and family for years, but we still hope you love it more than a box full of kittens!
- Game includes 84 cardboard tiles, 14″ board, 4 tile racks, 32 acrylic stones, box and instructions (English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean).